ICYS seeks to employ suitably qualified and experienced professional/s to fill the position/s of Student Welfare Worker (SWW).
Title: Student Welfare Worker – school based
Program: Student Welfare Worker (SWW) Program
Hours and Term: 10 hours/week per school during school term only, casual, fixed-term contract to the 11th December 2020 (possible extension into 2021)
Location: Based at nominated school/s in the Metropolitan and/or Darling Downs South West Education Regions
• Riverview State School; and/or
• Glenore Grove State School
Award: Social, Community, Home Care & Disability Services Industry Award 2010 (QLD TPEO rates) Level 2.4 (currently $38.68/hour)
As each school is allocated 10 hours/week, you can apply for one school or both schools. Please stipulate this in your cover letter.
- Please read the PD ICYS Student Welfare Worker_school based_May2020 and submit an application letter expressing your interest in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org (maximum 2 pages)
- Your application letter must clearly outline which school you are applying for (or both) and how you meet the Position Prerequisites listed on page 3 & 4 of the PD ICYS Student Welfare Worker_school based_May2020; and
- This letter must be accompanied by a current resume including at least 2 referees (at least one must be a recent supervisor).
Applications close 9am Monday 18th May 2020.
Interviews will be conducted on Wednesday 20th May 2020 for commencement Monday 25th May 2020.