In late July, ICYS was awarded the Ipswich Youth Support Service contract to establish a single Youth Support Service for the Ipswich region, commencing 01 October. This will see an expansion of our small YARI program to be known as the Ipswich Youth Support Service, and will form a working team alongside our existing Regional Youth Support Service. The current Youth Support teams will grow from 4 staff to a minimum 9 staff, including a Team Leader.
In addition to the new Ipswich Youth Support Service team, we have a number of positions available across other program areas. The following positions are currently open for application across the organisation:
- Team Leader – Youth Support Service ***NEW POSITION
- Youth Support Worker / Intensive Case Support Worker ***INCL. MULTIPLE NEW POSITIONS
- Outreach Worker (after-hours)
- Please click on each position above to view the respective Position Description. Please read the Position Description and submit an application letter expressing your interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org (maximum 2 pages);
- Your application letter must clearly outline how you meet the Position Prerequisites listed on page 3 & 4 of each Position Description; and
- This letter must be accompanied by a current resume including at least 2 referees (at least one must be a recent supervisor).
Please note, while the Youth Support Worker/Intensive Case Support Worker positions are advertised as full time (75 hours), we MAY consider part time requests however you MUST state this in your application letter.
Applications close Midday Wednesday 1st September 2021.